USA Ltd. / USSR Ltd. is a well-established market leader in pipe rehabilitation. Operating for over 20 years we offer a unique “no-dig” method to pipe rehabilitation.
We require a General Operative/Technician with a valid HGV licence to join our team of highly qualified staff.
Location: Nationwide Ireland
Terms: Full time
Payment: Information on application
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Drive a company truck to and from sites.
- Truck Maintenance (e.g., filling in statutory daily checks, keep vehicle, clean, tidy, and secure)
- Set out traffic management in conjunction with SLG operative.
- Configure the robot / tractor to the appropriate size for the pipe dimension.
- Maintenance of equipment.
- Prepare the material and repair head for installation into the pipe.
- Keep the work area safe & tidy.
- Working as part of a team to carry out tasks.
- Comply with all health and safety related duties.
- Follow instruction from management, and supervisors.
- Working environment includes live sewer, live traffic, factory settings, etc.
- Opening and closing manhole covers.
- Lowering and lifting equipment in and out of manholes.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a valid HGV driving licence. (Category C or higher)
- Have a valid Safepass.
- Be willing to travel and have flexibility in working hours.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Have a pleasant & professional manner.
- Confined space training.
- Manual handling training.
- SLG training.
- Experience working in the industry is an advantage but not essential. Full training will be provided.
Please send any enquires and C.V.’s to firstname.lastname@example.org