USA Ltd. / USSR Ltd. is a well-established market leader in pipe rehabilitation. Operating for over 20 years we offer a unique “no-dig” method to pipe rehabilitation.
We require a Health & Safety Officer to join our team of highly qualified staff.
Location: Nationwide Ireland. This role involves office based and site-based work.
Terms: Full time
Payment: Information on application
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- This role will be responsible for directing and delivering all activities in relation to USA Ltd./ USSR Ltd health and safety plan.
- Planning, implementation & review of a suitable Health & Safety system, and assisting in maintaining ISO accreditation.
- Provide technical support regarding the USA Ltd./USSR Ltd H&S management system, legislation updates, and other technical advice.
- Update and maintain Health and Safety procedures, and the Safety Statement in compliance with Regulatory requirements.
- Create risk assessments and method statements for all works and develop and implement appropriate controls.
- Create other HSQE related documentation as required such as Prelim Health & Safety Plans, Construction Stage Health & Safety Plans, fulfil HSQE Questionnaires, etc.
- Ensure that safety audits are carried out throughout the various sites in conjunction with the management team.
- Develop Temporary Traffic Management Designs and Plans for works locations.
- Work closely with Senior Management in fulfilling tender requirements to secure future work for USA Ltd./USSR Ltd.
- Ensure that all documentation for USA Ltd./USSR Ltd. to act as PSCS/PSDP is in place for projects.
- Ensure that all training and equipment certification is in date, and accessible on the management systems, and booking of training/calibration as required.
- Ensure all HSQE information from subcontractors is current and up to date.
- 3rd Level Education in Health & Safety related degree.
- Full Clean Irish Driving Licence.
- 1 to 2 years working in a health & safety position.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can work on own initiative.
- A positive attitude coupled with strong ability to direct others on health & safety matters.
Please send any enquires and C.V.’s to email@example.com