The scope of this project was to reduce the amount of infiltration in the network in order to aid the over loaded Treatment Works, and also carry out structural repair where required. It has been estimated that there was a reduction of 30%, and the objectives set out were achieved.
Works carried out included:
- Cleaned and carried out CCTV survey of 47,523m of sewer network.
- Cleaned 600No. Manholes, and surveyed 1,199No.
- 30.72T of Waste was removed from the network
- Reviewed and provided rehabilitation recommendations and costings for all surveyed assets.
- Provided a post CCTV survey on all rehabilitation works carried out.
- Used robotic cutting to remove 2,174 obstructions & intrusions.
- Installed 12,718m of full-length liner.
- Installed 379No. part liners.
- Installed 733No. top hats.
- Sealed 1,645 No. leaks
- 324No. Manholes fully relined
- 65No. Manholes benching redone
- 96No. Manholes Shaft Reline
- 49No. Manholes Raised